What is the programme?
Diverse Ambitions is a programme that supports Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) charities and social enterprises with practical support, knowledge and referrals to help them to grow, increase their social impact, raise investment and become more financially resilient. The programme is fully funded by Social Investment Business.
Who is it for?
Charities and social enterprises based in London that are focused on providing services to BAME users based in London; and looking to grow and deliver more social impact. Organisations may also work with migrants, refugees or asylum seekers and be BAME-led.
What's on offer?
- Health check for self-assessment of business needs
- Launch event with workshops
- Business support from a specialist provider
- The opportunity to apply for further investment readiness support
- Access to social investors.
What's the process
- Submit your expression of interest
- Complete your health check
- Attend the launch event
- Receive business support to take your project to the next level.
Am I eligible?
Diverse Ambitions is aimed at charities and social enterprises that:
- Are focused on providing services to BAME users, migrants, refugees or asylum seekers based in London.
- Have been established for 24 months or more and have an income of under £150k
- Have the ambition to grow their income
- Deliver social impact and seek to grow and scale over the coming years.
How do I apply?
The deadline for Diverse Ambitions has now passed (31st January 17:00).