We're always on the lookout for people who are passionate about helping charities and social enterprises. Check out our current vacancies to see our latest available positions.
Beliefs and principles mean something at Social Investment Business and play a key part of our recruitment process.
What's it like working for us?
A job at SIB certainly has its perks. Employees have access to:
- Employee assistance programme – confidential counselling and information services, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Perkbox – free access to over 200 exclusive perks (e.g. including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide).
- 'Lunch and learn' – learn about subjects over your lunch break with presentations from impact reporting to chair yoga!
- Professional / personal development scheme - we can provide paid support if you want to improve your skills, knowledge and well-being.
- Volunteering and visits – the opportunity to be a part of the charities and social enterprises we support.
We wouldn't be Social Investment Business if we weren't social. Whether it's bake-sales, away days, or hitting home runs in the annual charity softball league, there are lots of fun things you can choose to get involved in.
Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Having worked with many organisations that champion equality, diversity and inclusion from all walks of life we're committed to the same principles in our own employment practices.
SIB aims to ensure that no employee receives less favourable treatment due to race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, marital status or civil partnership, maternity/pregnancy or gender reassignment or is disadvantaged by any conditions or requirements being placed on him/her which cannot be justified.
Living Wage Employer
We've been accredited as a London Living Wage employer.
The Living Wage is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually. The Living Wage is calculated according to the basic cost of living using the ‘Minimum Income Standard’ for the UK.
Disability Confident Committed Employer
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to: